Thursday, August 5, 2010

We are Home!!

We are home but I am BUSY working on our new website, prayer letters, prayer cards, and everything else needed to start raising support!!! We are already in the "under one year time frame" so I better get to work! I know that the Lord will bring in what we need and I always pray like everything relies on Him but I work like it all relies on me! So stay tuned.......the new website should be up and running in the next 2 weeks and a prayer letter will be hitting a mailbox near you! If you know that I probably don't have your address and would like our letter you can send me an email at deedee.aarseth@sim.org I can send it to you through email as well:) I will also try and update here with a few kiddo pictures before the new site gets up!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to my info! Soooo good to see you guys this weekend, we had so much fun! Love to you from Brownwood!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me info to my parents house. I know they'll want to support you all and I have no idea where I'll be anytime soon to give you an address. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait!!!!!! I know you are super busy, but man alive, I miss you like crazy! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete