Monday, April 12, 2010

I am in withdrawal......

Yes it is true. We have been pretty sad over here at the Aarseth house lately so I did what any woman in her right mind would do in a depressing state with swirling hormones.

I turned to sweets.


And not just any sweets.......these bad boys:






I won't tell you how many bags I have eaten in the last two weeks.....and I won't tell you that I have actually finished an entire bag in a sitting of Grey's Anatomy either. I don't watch that trash...and I don't put that terrible high fructose corn syrup into my body. Not me....never. And I definitely haven't stooped so low as to steal them out of my own children's Easter eggs either.

But now that Easter is over I am afraid that they won't be selling my crack, er, I mean precious jelly beans anymore. I haven't actually been over to Target yet to see if they are actually gone but instead I am just telling myself that they are....they only sell them during Easter.....so that maybe I can stop this craziness. Although when I searched online just now for this picture I saw that you can have them shipped to you house all year long....and in a 10 lb case if you want! Oh, I may need to check myself into a facility.

Beth....I blame this all on you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear.....too funny! Yep.....it's all good. Thanks for making me feel normal for the crazy things I do :)

    ReplyDelete